Join us on Thursday, November 30 at 6:30 p.m. at Hacienda Colorado, 4100 E Mexico Ave, Denver (303-756-5700) (~S I-25 & S Colorado Blvd) for Mexican food with Altitude. Gamma Phis, significant other, and friends are invited! RSVP: by November 29 to Leanne Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-273-2761. Hope you can join us!
Celebrate the holidays with your sisters on Saturday, December 2nd from 1 – 5 p.m. (arrive and leave when you need to) at Leigh Ann Kudloff’s home, 620 Kendall Way, Lakewood (~6th & Sheridan). We will play some “reindeer games” and create holiday crafts to “deck the halls.”
RSVP by November 30 to Leigh Ann Kudloff at email@example.com or 303-986-5073.
Choose how you will participate at this free event:
– Think of something you love that costs less than $6.00 – Your Favorite Things! Bring three of that item. Leave with three new amazing things.
– Bring a favorite savory or sweet holiday treat (store bought items are fine).
– Wear a holiday sweater – tasteful, festive, tacky, or ugly. Win prizes in several sweater categories.
– Get creative by making an ornament to make your home sparkle, decorating a gingerbread house (win a prize for best house), making and tasting chocolate truffles (take some home), or assembling tutus for Girls on the Run.
– Donate crafting supplies for the campers at Gates Camp.
– Donate items for the Newborns in Need program for mothers in need that have a baby at Denver Health Medical Center. Items accepted are NEW: Disposable diapers (size NB, 1 or 2); Baby wipes; Baby wash, shampoo, lotion; Blankets; Clothing – Onesies, sleepers, outfits (Sizes NB to 6 months); Burp Cloths and Bibs; Newborn socks and booties; Nursing supplies (pads, cream, etc.); Books; Infant toys; Strollers; Convertible car seats; Cribs and crib sheets. Cash donations are used by Gamma Phi Gives LINKS group to purchase requested items.
We hope you can join us!
Reading and discussing Opposite of Woe by John Hickenlooper. Join us even if you haven’t finished the book or started it.
Monday, November 27 at 6 p.m. at Wynkoop Brewery, 1634 18th St, Denver (303-297-2700).
Gamma Phis and friends are welcome.
RSVP to Leigh Ann Kudloff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-986-5073.
Hope you can join us!
Join us for a series of postures practiced in a hot and humid studio to build strength, balance, flexibility that promotes a detoxifying sweat. This is a set series of postures which includes a standing series and a floor series and is led by Gamma Phi, Sarah Siddens.
Saturday, November 18 at 5 p.m.
Yoga Pod Denver West at Colorado Mills, 14500 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood (303-590-1590) (Entrance is on west side of mall by Off Broadway Shoes)
Gamma Phis, family, and friends are welcome!
Cost: First time attendees (like us) can try the studio free for one week. $20 drop in class rate.
More: The 75-minute class is set to music and are all suitable for beginners to advanced students. A towel is a must and water is recommended. Please come to class well hydrated.
RSVP: by November 17 to Sarah Siddens at email@example.com or 972-948-7796.
Learn and practice playing bridge. Experienced players are needed to coach. Cheat sheets provided.
Saturday, November 18 from 2 – 4:30 p.m.
Cheryl’s home, 1193 S Allison St, Lakewood (~Wadsworth and Mississippi)
Gamma Phis, significant other, and friends welcome.
RSVP: by November 16 to Cheryl Haskell at Cheryl_Haskell@msn.com or 303-507-6132 to attend or for questions.